For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
A host is not provided on this trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$5 per day for housekeeping, and US$3 per bag for porterage.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Nighttime helicopter ride:
• This activity is not recommended for guests with mobility issues who may have difficulty boarding, or for guests with certain other health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
• For safety reasons, this activity is designed for a maximum weight of 300 pounds (136 kilograms) per person and a total passenger weight of 1,240 pounds (562 kilograms).
• Please be aware that guests will be split into groups of no more than 7 passengers per flight to accommodate the above weight restrictions.
• Please note:
All guests must provide their weight upon booking this DreamBreak so the tour operator can pre-assign groups. Please submit weight here
• Guests ages 18 years and older must have valid, government-issued ID to pass a security screening.
• Please note:
Children ages 2 years and older require a seat of their own. Children younger than 2 years of age will need to sit in a parent’s lap for the duration of this activity. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
• All guests are required to wear a seatbelt during the flight.
• Flammable liquids, weapons or anything else that is deemed harmful will not be allowed in the aircraft.